Pake Handling Tools Lightweight manual work positioner is designed to take the strain out of any lifting job. Ideal for use in narrow aisles and confined spaces. Platform height is adjustable with a manual hand winch. An auto brake system allows for controlled lowering. This lift has a load capacity of 440 lb., weighs 132 lb., and measures 76 x 24 x 28.5 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.) The platform measures 24 x 18.75 inches (W x D) and has a service range of 5.1 to 61 inches high. This product is intended for use in professional and industrial environments.
- EASY TO USE: Operated via a manual hand winch.
- PROTECTION: Auto brake system prevents accidental dropping
- MATERIAL: Good quality steel and 5” polyurethane rear wheels with brakes that won’t scuff up your warehouse floors. Front wheels size: 3"
- CONVENIENT: With a platform size of 24" * 18.75" and 76 x 24 x 28.5 inches (H x W x D) dimensions, this lightweight easily-maneuverable lift truck is perfect for narrow aisles and small spaces.
- LIFTING POWER: Lifts from 5.1” up to 61” so you won’t have to go find the ladder.
Product Dimensions: 76 x 24 x 28.5 inches (H x W x D); 132 pounds
Package Dimensions: 34.3 x 23.6 x 76 inches ;
Shipping Weight: 150 pounds